MUSIC: Uplifting & Progressive Trance. Classical. Instrumental. Remixes.
INFLUENCES: Aly & Fila. Armin Van Buuren. Sean Tyas. Cosmic Gate. Above & Beyond. IDOLS: Ayumi Hamasaki. SooYoung. HOBBIES: PS3-ing. Producing trance. Personal mixes X.T.C.[FutureDJ]. Tennis. Reading. Cooking. Japanese anime. GAMES I PLAY:PS3 KillZone 2 Prototype Eternal Sonata Devil May Cry 4 Soul Calibur 2 TEKKEN 6 Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PES 2009 Dragon Age Origins
PSP Tekken DR Tekken 6 DJ MAX BS Lumines Mana Khemia
PC FUCK MAPLE. LOL ! Secret Of The Solstice (Inactive)
Whom i love: Family & Friends. I love you; [special person in my life].
Sis, I can tell she really cares about me. I've always wished that she would be my real sis. She never stop caring for me.
But what i done was, only to bring her troubles. That's why i'm always trying to be happy no matter what. You should know how much i love you. (:
ItalicBoldUnderlineStrikeout