Hi people, I'm Anne, Ziq is in his army camp, so I'm helping him post a post that he pre-wrote. :D ok, here's his post.
* * *
Hey everyone . :D
Firstly i'd like to wish myself Happy 20th Birthday today ! Yay ! ^^V
I'm in camp actually but i prepared a post in advance . >.<
And thanks Anne for helping me post !
Been a week in camp , i can say that all's going well . Heheh . (I hope.)
Can say i'm having a birthday BASH at camp . LOL ! :P
I wonder how's everyone doing .
Family , friends . Hope everyone been taking care !
Haha . I can't wait for the first 3-4months of being a recruit to be over .
For now i have to finish up my PTP & BMT course first .
PTP : Physical Training Phase
BMT : Basic Military TrainingThen it's POP ! (Passing Out Parade)
Yeah .. Waiting for the day to come .
That's when i'll have my 2 weeks break .
Anyway , I'm here to say that i miss everyone here ! (Awww ..)
I wanna wish JT & Fik HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Hope the both of you have a blast and enjoyable day !
Heheh .
Let's see what else should i type about ..
I think there isn't much i can talk about .
Wait for an update in the following week or so .
See how's my army schedule gonna be like . :)
I think i'll end here !
Wishes all a happy advance christmas celebration ! :D
Zien : Hope u been taking care & doing well ! :))
Anne : Enjoy your trip to turkey and thanks for helping me post ! Really appreciate it ! :)
* * *
Anne's note : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIQ! You're a year older and wiser already! Enjoy yourself in army okay! ^^