11th Dec . ARMY ! :D
See me once more . And poof . I'm gonna be bald . :PTomorrow is it !! YEAH !!
Have to serve army already . :)
Having mixed feelings now urgh ..
I'm so gonna miss everyone .
My family the most .
I'm gonna miss my mom ! dad ! bro ! sis ! cousins ! :(
It was sweet of my cousins to come over my place this morning .
Awww . And thanks for the hugs & kisses little one !
AND not forgetting my dearest friends of course . :(
Yeah tomorrow onwards will be a drastic change in my life .
The starting of hardships . I'm so looking forward to it !
Well . I guess i am sort of spoilt sometimes .
But whatever the case . I have to keep a positive mind & be mentally strong always !!
Heheh .
Can say i'm 85% mentally prepared for it already ! :DD
Yeah good job ziq ! LOL :P
I guess that's about it .. i have nothing much to post for today .
I'm still contactable . So if there's anything , feel free to drop me a sms !
See u guys / girls in 2 years time ! :D
Ok i'll still be out from camp on weekends though , so might be free during weekends .
Don't miss me too much ! :)
So damn excited nowwwwww HAHAHAH
Don't ask . :P
P/s : Thanks all for the well-wishes . I really appreciate it !
Thank u Allah . Surely all good things come from you always , definitely . :)
Lovess;
Ziq .
Labels: army, family, friends, hardships, more to life