Today wasn't too bad.
Went out with friends.
Naz.Fik.Jt.Bimbo.Justin.Christine.
Pearlyn was suppose to join but i guess she had something on.
Hopefully u'd make it next time yeah.
Hmmm..
Met them.
Had lunch at Seoul Garden.
Ate till full.
Then went to watch movie.
Phobia 2.
Violence. Gore. Suspense.
And surprisingly funny towards the end of the movie.
Though some parts i find it kinda nonsense.
It was enjoyable in a sense.. anyway.
(If u don't take the movie too seriously of course.)
Hmm..
Like that wasn't enough..
Ok. I sub-conciously went into the Ladies toilet;
right after i went out of the Gents.
Damn it.
U could imagine the looks and reactions of the ladies inside the toilet.
Ahh shitz.. About this incident, u can ask Naz & Fik about it.
I think they're gonna update blog about this embarassing incident i had tonight.
I'm not gonna say anything. as of yet.
Like. What the hell was wrong with me today?..
My mind was elsewhere throughout the whole day.
I wasn't even myself when i got there.
Maybe i'm just wasn't feeling well last night..
Ahh. Whatever.
Then went ahead to starbucks.
Had my caramel frappuchino.
Chit-chat with the gang.
I swear i didn't talk much today.
Sorry guys! =(
Then bid our farewells.
LIKE THAT WASN'T ENOUGH.
While i was in the train.
Ok it was packed. Nvm.
I was standing somewhere in the middle.
When suddenly this indian guy vomited in the train.
Fuck. Smell horrible. Reek of beer.
Disgusting.
Of course without further delay, i took out my packet of tissue from my bag..
and wiped my shoe.
What? U all thought i was gonna offer him a tissue?..
Like hell i would. -_-
I wouldn't even think of offering him a single piece man.
In the first place. He drank. Felt sick. Then vomit.
U reap what u sow.
Fuck. I don't understand why some people just love to drink !!
DON'T THEY KNOW THAT IT BRINGS MORE BAD THAN GOOD ??
WHAT'S THE FUCKING THRILL ABOUT DRINKING ?!
IS IT GOOD TO BE DRUNK ?
ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS, DRINK. DRUNK. AND GET FUCKED BY SOME FUCKERS?
WHY THE FUCK DO U DRINK IN THE FIRST PLACE.
THEN WHEN U GET FUCKED. U PUT THE BLAME ON THE GUY?.
THIS WHAT U CALL.
U REAP WHAT U SOW.
AND OF COURSE. IT'S THE SAME THEORY.
LIKE HELL THE GUY WOULD CARE !!
Why i'm damn angry about this is because.
come on lah. wake up & think before u act la ok.
people just don't actually realise that drinking..
is bad for the body. the mind. and the soul.
and u might just lose your self-respect in the end.
or maybe they're just being.. ignorant.
respect your body. appreciate what god has given u.
Don't resort to too much piercings also.
It's just not good. yeah cool i know.
But for how long?..
Smoking don't say lah.
(Though zien always did remind me not to resort to smoking..)
I admit i smoke before.
I'm glad i wasn't hooked to it.
And i never touch anymore,
though it's quite tempting sometimes.
Hah.. Yeah. Temptations are hard to resist i know.
I'm just a social smoker anyway. (I was.)
But not anymore. Guess i just smoke for the fun of it the other time.
It's all in the mind people!! Always think positive !
Think about it guys/ladies.
Have a good night.
Ok, I'm seriously not myself today.
But i kinda like it i guess.
I am what i am.
Truthfully speaking..
Many things are going through my mind.P/s: Zien, How's over there in Vn ? I heard of the tremors even spreading across philippines & vietnam.. Hope u and your family's fine over there. Update me soon. Takecare! Loves.Labels: more to life, outing.