Thoughts. Problems. Whatever..
Why does it have to be this way.
Just when i was quite prepared to enter Army at ease..
Yet, many thoughts still linger in my head.
Most importantly, who's going to takecare of both my parents while i'm serving NS?
My sis ? My bro ? Damn it all.
FUCK I WISH THEY COULD REALLY TAKECARE OF THEM.Nobody knows how i feel at the moment except g-d.
It pains and saddens me.
Sadden cause of the fact i pity my parents.
The thought of leaving my parents at home.
With the kind of attitude my bro is having now.
My sis shouldn't have done it in the first place.
It's clearly showing a bad example to my bro.
Not that i didn't try to advice my bro.
I patiently did. I talked to him.
But why bro, why must u still give problems again and again ?
As if problems from the past wasn't enough !
How can i trust my own siblings to takecare both my working parents ?
Surely when they're back home, they would be tired.
With the kind of attitude my bro is having.
Please bro i just want u to understand we are not a rich family.
Though to others we may seem like one.
I beg of u not to act like a spoilt brat.
Just tonight's incident.
Really made both my parents boiling mad.
It's time i sigh.
*Sigh...*
Feels good sighing after a long time..
Ahh bad headache now. Damn it..
I know everything happens for a reason.
I understand that..
I need to talk about this to someone close to me.I need advices or whatever.I only have less than 2 months before i'm away.Labels: more to life, Thoughts in mind