FutureDJ Presents..
X.T.C 021 !
Genre: Progressive, Vocal, Melodic, Uplifting Trance
Tracklist:
01. Altuna - The Rush (Echa NightRush Remix)
02. 4 Strings & DJ Shaine - The Way It Should Be (Original Mix)
03. Sunlounger Feat. Kyler England - Change Your Mind (Myon & Shane 54 Remix)
04. Sean Tyas - Seven Weeks (Original Mix)
05. Ronski Speed Feat. Mque - Are You ? (Club Dub 1)
06. Cressida - Onyric (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
07. Luke Terry Presents Skycatcher - Ride The Wave (Abstract Vision Remix)
08. Underwater - Sacred Whisper (Original Mix)
09. Cosmic Gate - F.A.V (Hard Dub)
10. Mike Koglin & Marc Vedo - Dirty Monster (Original Mix)
Personal Comments:
Ok, i'm more to progressive these days. So i here i am with a mix ! :D
I'd say that this is quite an average mix for me. I was bored and i had to mix.
So this mix was actually done last night, 3.30am+. I almost fell asleep while mixing !
Haha.. but i got it done anyway. Enjoy !
Download Link:
XTC 021
Labels: FutureDJ, trance, XTC