A series of happenings today.
1) I was hated by my colleague. Just because i wanted to "leave" her. As in, leave the department to try out other departments instead. =( End up everything was ok though.
2) My girl-friend. She has a boyfriend, but i'm so called, responsible for her safety at work lah.. In case if anything happen to her. So, she was stared by a bunch of "chikopekssss"
(Pervertic Scums). She felt uneasy and told me about it.
As we walked to the malay stall, they gazed at her , i stared at all 4 of them. All the way until the stall. And it happened as we walk along back to our tables. Already i was damn pissed off over something, that's why i dare stare at all 4. SEE WHAT SEE LA EH. _|_ [chey, fierce.]
3) " I'm no longer interested in VE ever since that night. =) " . This was what i sms-ed my so called,"up-line" of the company. "I just read your sms. Btw, i'm having an appointment later at AMK. Can we meet up for awhile? " . Was his reply. " Can't you damn fucking read that i'm NO LONGER INTERESTED?" . Was my thought in mind. Still so persistent. I can't imagine what will happen to me if i were to continue with the job. THANK GOD i'm not as money-minded as them. Who earn money through sweet talk; talk what? Talk c*ck. -_-"Ok. Hoping tomorrow would be a better day.
P/S : Btw, tall-lady. I had a dream of u this morning.
Which caused me to wake up at 3am+ in the morning.
It was kinda.. sweet dream though. =)
I think i'm too happy already that's why.
Did my sweet VN sis gave me sweet dreams last night ?
I wonder..Labels: happenings