
Numark NS 7.
Sleek eh?
2.2k SG($)
Saw it at Sim Lim Square just now.
Just.. wow.
It's so freaking cool.
I can imagine myself behind the decks already.
DJ-ing in clubs. Ttttttttttttttttttttttrance ~
Army = $$$ come.
Woo! Can't wait. :D
The power of Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
[Dengan nama mu ya Allah, yang lagi maha pemurah dan yang lagi maha penyayang]
[In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.]
It's never to be taken for granted.
Just this doa'[supplication] alone; really make great wonders.
I really admire my dad; my mom.
I got to say that my dad is really the most patient man;
i ever knew.
I am trying to be like him.
He always gives me good advice; so like my mom.
No matter how much she nags;
her love for us will still be there.
Mom knows best after all.
"What can i do as a child?"
[Rabbirfirghli waliwalidaiyah warhamhuma qamarabbayani saghirah]
The least i could do is to doa' for them.
Good health always.
I've done too many wrongdoings.
And yet, they are still so understanding.
Always there to support me whenever i tend to fall.
I always hope that.. in future..
I could really takecare of them.
I really do love them so much.
"Will you please grant me this one wish; oh Allah?"
I understand that, life's full of tests & obstacles.
And it all comes from you.
And i truly understand that.. it's meant for us;
to reflect & ponder..
And in time's of sadness; mishaps & crisis..
"Who should we turn to?"
I began to understand fully.
That, it's you. We should turn to. Always.
For it is you, who bestows success, and guides to the straight path. You are my strength.
Ameen.
Labels: bismillah, numark ns7