A week's FYP over ! [Well, almost !]
Another 11 Weeks left to go !
I love FYP !! [Final Year Project]
Project's fun too.
Learning a new skill called Flash CS3 Professional
for pros. like me ! [Pro-to-be]
HAHAHA.
1st day of FYP already made alot of new friends.
Then more as day passes.
Of course, there was this chinese girl in the lab..
There was once i saw her, having lunch alone..
She was by then already walking back to the lab;
When me and my new friends were about to go for lunch;
Deep in me, i wanted to talk to her initially.
But just found it difficult to, since she seems to be the quiet type..
MIRACULOUSLY !! THE NEXT DAY . . .
I happen to, hahah invite her over to have lunch with us all.
DAMN! XD
Thanks to another friend of mine for helping me..
I don't know why i'm doing this, but..
I know it's a good thing, you know..
Make lots of friends.. Haha.
And just within that same day, we started talking;
like we were classmates before. Amazing ain't it ?
And the following day [today], went perfectly fine !
I even asked for her msn right away, lolz man..
This is insane of me..
WICKED SICK !!! =D
HAD HELL LOT OF FUN TODAY IN FYP...
haha.. i guess u all noticed something.
Can say that i've been much happier abit now.
Thank you Allah. (:
Thank Pearlyn too! aka. sweet innocent tall girl. ^^
Keeping me company most of the time,
through sms..
For cheering me up, the laughters, the happiness
everything la ! hahaha.
I trance u. x)
u rox . [ now only i know. LOL.. ]
Thanks alot. (:
hahah..
and of cos thanks to the rest too who did try..
to cheer me up and support me. =]
Jmee, Anne and some others. Thanks !
To sum it all up..
When there's happiness, there's bound to be sadness..
And yes, early morning was already quite a bad start.
Same problem..
and my dad cried.
in the car.
while driving.
it's sad, ok.
This.. is between..
me & my family & god.
To know.
You know what Mom and Dad ?
I won't stop trying.
I won't ever give up.
Until the day comes..
When i get my University degree cert.
That's when. Life will change for us.
For you.
For family sake.
For the better. I promise you.
As my goal in life..
has always been;
to takecare of both of u in future.
I'll do whatever it takes,
to save & bring up the family's name once more.
Till then.. Please.
Support me always mom, dad.
I love you both to bits.
Thank u Allah, for being by my side always..
I come walking to you;
yet you came running to me..
I understand now how much you love us.
Trials & tests i've been facing.
I know. All this comes from you.
With you. I overcome all of this.
It made me stronger everyday.
To face life's obstacles / hardships everyday.
You showed me the right path.
Please. Never lead me astray.
For i am just a weak human-being after all..
always in need of its creator.
always in need of you.
Ameen..
Labels: FYP, Thoughts in mind