18th March. ANNA BIRTHDAY !! =D
Happy Birthday JOANNA ! :DHappy Birthday ANNA ! :D
Happy Birthday JO AN NA ~~! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU ! :D
LOL..
(Don't ask where i got your pic. :x)Anyway i'm wishing you early here, since it's 12am+ by then there..Lol.. no matter how much i look at this pic..It reminds me of my sis.And the other pic reminds me of my ex-gf.HAHA !I suppose it's 12am there in Australia by then..Anyway, hope you quickly find a good boyfriend soon. (:Or you already have one ? ^^Hmm i got nothing much to say ..Since most of it i already said it through mail,just between me, jmee and you who knows..ahh..YOU KNOW RIGHT THAT ME AND JMEE MISSED YOU THE MOST !YOU BETTER TAKECARE I TELL YOU.NEVER HEAR FROM YOU NEVERMIND.AS LONG AS YOU TAKECARE OK !! F5 ^^
If you happen to comeby this blog or jmee's..Both of us got something for you, but it's nothing much.Initially wanted to remix a piano song of yours;which you sent me before.. Since you somehow like trance too. =]I'm sorry. I still have much to learn..Anyway below are..some sweet memories.If only i could turn back time..Just.. Enjoy yourself ok ?And your birthday today ! :D*Smile Always*
**Thanks for the memories in maple, Anna. (:Though i somehow kept making you F5 memost of the time. HAHAHA.**
**Really thank Sharon for this.For wishing both of us that moment. (:**It's nothing much..Do takecare ! I believe jmee has more things to say to you than me.So look forward to her post yeah. *lovesziQ.
Labels: 18th march, Anna, aNz, birthday