Damnz.Flash project presentation in 2 weeks.Yet to complete it. Stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.Somebody save me. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway yesterday, I was having a short conversation with my mummy.I asked her something about relationships..I told her that there's this girl whom i like (about few years difference from mine)..So i asked my mom, if it's okay to like someone that much age difference..My mom said that it was nothing wrong.To hear that from my mom, wow.I felt that i should let my mom know about it..So i told my mom that.. this particular girl..She happens to always try to make me happy when i'm down.And somehow, my mom listened.. and was quite relieved to hear that from me.MOM KNOWS BEST !!!Love you so much mummyyyyyyyy.And she gave me some.. advice..If let's say I happen to be in a relationship with her.I just told my mom that i like her..Plans on going further,as of now, not yet..I want to spend more time with her.And if possible, get to know her better."If you'd let me.. Will you let me .. ?"Talking about this.. kinda. Destress me abit already.Or is it because of the 3 cups of coffee i just drank ?:$___:$ Ahh. Whatever it is;I'm kinda happy now.Just tired. From all the projects, swimmings, jogs, and pull-ups.Army preparations. ;xThat's why.
Labels: army, flash, random, relationships, stress