
Woo PS3!!
Officially got it on 1st Feb 09.
THANKS MOM AND DAD!
*muacks and hugs* =3
~Happiness~
Woo CoCo!!
was online today too. =]
I don't know what may be of us in future.
But just knowing that,
we still keep in touch
we're happy always
simple life.
simply us.
that's us..
Thank god for everything. :D
These days been greatful.
Grateful too. ;D
Thank God.. =3
-Moments-
I don't fall in love easily.
I don't expect much in a relationship.
Somehow, i felt a long time ago..
First ever moment i knew her,
She was the only one,
the quiet one initially,
who came by..
And for some reason, i felt this attraction towards her.
(Haha..)
It was.. last year mid-september.
At first, i thought ook.
Just maple couple.
So i wasn't really into it..
Until..
DAMN. WHAT JMEE TOLD ME.
A day back..
We were chatting about stuffs.
She said..
"if u really loved someone u wudnt realize it, coz u just take each other for granted"
"u'll never know how much that person means to u till u lose the person"
This is so true. I knew all along.
That coco was the one i really loved..
I remembered. I kinda neglected maple for awhile.
(which means i neglected coco too.)
sigh.
Until was a time, when i was in such a dilemma.
State of confusion..
That hmmm ok. I decided to keep in touch with coco.
By ways u'd never imagine i tell u..
We didn't sms, call, or msn (seldom).
During that time, if i'm not wrong.
It's been about.. a month we never seen each other.
But somehow, she was always in my mind.
And one day..
HAHA. SURPRISE!
She was online msn.. =]
haha.. Then she was like asking me..
"Never maple already?"
haha.. then told her, not really.
Then she was like,
"Come maple le. We chat there."
Then.. i, ok lo. haha..
Long chat we had.
Was like, "long time no see"
Then both F2 here F2 there.
HAHAHAHA.
Then I DON'T KNOW WHAT's WITH ME AT THAT MOMENT.....
I confessed to her. *gasp*
lol.. it's rare of me. Seriously. To go confessing to girls.
But i did. >.<
Cos i was thinking at the same time.
At this point of time, we still be able to keep in touch.
Is truly amazing i'd say.
Then i thought, it must be fated for us to meet each other again..
After the obstacles i been through.
And i'm still back to CoCo..
And one thing's for sure.
I wouldn't want to let go of this chance i have.
Which is why it lead me to,
confessing to her.
She was the only one. Who stayed on.
and i believed it was for me.
Yes. I realised i lost her once. During that 1 month.
I began to feel how much she means to me.
I don't wanna regret anymore,
and take for granted of the things/people around me.
Which is why i did what should be done.
One thing i really like about her is..
She's
Matured.
Understanding.
Caring.
She may not be romantic.
I don't mind.
She analyse before act.
She don't get jealous for the slightest things.
I felt that it was really easy to open up things with her.
She may be a little.. naughty.
I won't say she's horny.. ;x
But i know, she's being herself.
She always bring joy in my life.. =]
These personalities alone,
already shows.
what LOVE really is.
She's special in her own way.
I love her for who she is..
Simplicity. =]

stare. =3

muacks. =.=

sayang. =3

muacks again. :x
She always initiate it 1st.

Takecare fellow readers.
ciaozzzzzzzzz.
Sorry if it was boring. HAHAHAHA.
but what do you know..
it's my pleasure. lolz.
Labels: happiness, Her, ps3