"Ok good news.
Made a great friend recently, trance fan , just like me!
Whoot, thats really good.
I mean I don't have many trance friends.
Most of my friends prefer like Jpop and English Pop.
So he sent me these AWESOME programs to remix.
Its illegal, since I'm supposed to pay for it.
But so-called thing is, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!
Yay.
Its totally FAB.
So, for now, I can only like, do some basic song mixing,
But soon, I can remix songs,
And even sooner, I can MAKE my own beats.
OMFG I'M SO HAPPY."
Thank you Ziq I owe you one. :D
Ok, i quoted it from your blog Anne.
Hahaha. Don't mind.
Am glad to know you too.
Thank you.
FutureDJ eh? x)
Go on and make some great music there!
And i read your bad news too.
Do takecare of yourself. (:
I linked u already btw.
Ciaozzzzzzzz.
(;
Labels: Anne, trancefan