Suddenly into the Happy Hardcore mood.
SO!
Was browsing through my song collections
and found a favorite song of mine.
it's happy hardcore btw.
will upload it..
hahah.
Lyrics:
And I love you..
Hearts desire~
Open up to me and show me how you feel;
turn my world around, make dreams reality~
you are my hearts desire~
short and sweet eh? hahaha.
Link:
Hearts Desire (Brisk & V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D ReMiX) - Eclipse Ft. Lisa Marie
Another one of my favorite.
Lyrics:
I need to touch you..~
So many times i wanted to tell you;
but the look in your eyes was clear;
so i find my senses and turn away;
and suddenly disappear;
Cause i need to touch you~
I'll always need you close;
I will fly like the winds;
Across the skies and never let you go~
Whenever you need me i'll be there;
Whereever you want me i'll be there;
Whenever you call me i'll be there;
Whenever you need me~~
I follow the sun to the edge of the starlight;
___________________ (can't catch it :x) ;
saw another reason to find a way;
to fall into your arms~~
Cause i need to touch you~
I'll always need you close;
I will fly like the winds;
Across the skies and never let you go~
Whenever you need me i'll be there;
Whereever you want me i'll be there;
Whenever you call me i'll be there;
Whenever you need me~~
Link:
Force & Jack Speed Feat. Lisa Abbott - Whenever (Darren Styles Mix)Another one of my favorite.
The lyrics remind me of someone though.
nevertheless, enjoy. (;
It's emo dance. yummy. x)
Lyrics:
You have the bravest heart
The strongest emotions
After all the harm I've caused
You still want my lovin'
I think I've lost your love
Oh baby, it's a shame
But how can I be mad at you
When I'm the one to blame
I can't believe
I still receive
So much affection from your side
If you could give me one more chance
I'd love to turn the tide
I can't believe
I still receive
So much affection from your side
If you could give me one more chance
I'd love to turn the tide
Oh I, I'd love to turn the tide
You have the bravest heart
The strongest emotions
After all the harm I've caused
You still want my lovin'
I can't believe
I still receive
So much affection from your side
If you could give me one more chance
I'd love to turn the tide
Link:
Manian Ft Aila - Turn The Tide(Cascada Remix)Manian Ft Aila - Turn The Tide (Bulldozzer Remix)[My Preferred Mix]
ahhh that's it.
The more i see my collections, the more i won't stop.
That's all for now,
enjoy!
Ciaozzzzzzzz.
(;