She's like the wind.
She comes.
She goes.
But.
Always hanging around.
I'll know, she'd be there.
Once i feel the wind; the gentle breeze against my cheeks.
(Haha..) windgal eh?
It really suits you perfectly.
Hmm.. Let's see.
Her: Sorry im abit busy. Having open house.
Me: Wow. I want come can? Haha..
Her: Come my room
Me: Lolz.. Open house. Not open room what. So cannot.
Her: Let you see a world full wit pleasure lol.
I.. nothing to say of her. She was being herself..
But i find her cute in a.. hmm. Special way though. (:
Me: Sigh. Missed you alot.
Her: Miss my where a?! lol.
Me: Miss u la. Lol. Miss ur where wat? lolz..
Her: Lol. no la..
U"RE SUPER CUTE LA. lolz..
*Both holding lollipops*
Me: Poke poke
Her: S*ck s*ck
Me: Mine small. (I TYPED TOO FAST ..)
I was actually referring to the lollipop. Cos her's was bigger than mine.
sigh. I lol'ed at this actually.. HAHA. DON'T MISUNDERSTAND PLEASE.
It was a mere 10mins spend of time together.
It was a good 10mins i'd say.
Important thing is. At least i know, we still do keep in touch.
In a .. funny & special way.
We never sms. nor call. nor msn much.
But someway or another. We still keep in touch.
Through ways i'd never imagine..
Alhamdulillah.
(Thank you god always; for keeping us in touch.)
Labels: Her, Me, Us