Happy Birthday SIS! aka vn cutie. ;D

wahh.
Birthday pose eh? heheh. ;x
Beloved sis,
this is for you.

Diamonds. You wanted it right? x)
I mined for you just now u know? hees.
***************************
Happy Birthday to you~Happy Birthday to you~Happy Birthday to vn cutie~Happy Birthday to you~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!! :))
Make A Wish!***************************
Hehe. Wishing you the best in life, your studies, your family, health, wealth and everything you ever wished for!
Something i wanna tell you, hmmm.
I think i've said it before but i'll say it again on your special day.
That you have been a really great sis to me.
I must say, again, that you are the best sis i ever have. I'm really glad to know you. :)
Hope that we'll always keep in touch, no matter where we are.
Promise ok? :) Enjoy your birthday celebrations!
Hopefully one day, i'll be able to celebrate with you on your coming birthdays.
Do takecare always too. And i'm feeling much better though, just thinking about your birthday. Haha. I know this is nothing much. But it's specially made for you.
And i just learned this new skill(coding thing). Nice right? :x
May this year 2009 be a great one for you as well.
That's about it.
On a last note. Know that you always have my love.
*Hugs & Kisses from Sg*
Bro.♥
Sg time: 01:00am
Vn time: 00:00am

Awww, why so shy? It's your birthday! :))
Stay Cute always~ :D
Labels: beloved sis, birthdays, Zien