Ok. i'm so damn motivated these days to create beats on FL.
hahahaha. Anne we should create one very soon.
this weekend. ;D
i'm still learning though.
there's still lots that i've yet to explore.
"Ziq aka FutureDJ ;_;
You wanna duo soon?
My schedule's pretty tight these days
Really sorry if I don't online on some days
Most likely we can only discuss like weekends =x.
I'm awfully sooorrrrrrryyyyyyyy yeah.
But I'm really flattered you asked me to do the project with you yeah :D
After all you're like pro and I'm like )(*%#)(*#)% newbie+n008.
:D
So yeah thanks.
I swear, no matter how busy my schedule is, I'll definitely squeeze in some time for this.
Blame my gay parents also lah.
They're also the ones that don't let me online too often.
Btw, are we gonna remix a song or are we gonna create one of our own.
P/s: stop falling asleep while leaving MSN on or I'll keep spamming you with my own nonsensical nonsense."
yeah we should duo soon. haha
and so sorry about the msn thing.
anyway. it's time. ;D
Ciaozzzzzzzzzz.
(;
Labels: dj-ing, fl