Dear faris,
I checked my mail, i read the mail u sent me.. sigh. I feel sad somehow, and i feel u; even as i was reading this.. i felt like crying seriously.
But i know, even if i do.. nothing could be changed, maybe not now.
I think i failed to help u enough. I wish and hope that i could be a better friend to u. Please forgive me if i've made any mistakes in giving advice, or wasn't serious in hearing u out. If i could, i would help u tell her about the feelings u been having for her, farah. I don't know why, but i feel that it's still not too late; even that knowing she already is in a relationship. But u and her could still be good and close friends.. I know u will be a good man and husband in future; I'm sure u will be able to find the right girl soon. God bless u in life. Amin.
Sebagai seorang sahabat, akan ku sentiasa berada di sisi mu.
Takecare;
Haziq.
Labels: faris, for a friend