Beloved sis. =)
Update!
*I will take this time to tell a special someone of whom i really appreciate**Thanks for being there for me*
-Beloved Sis-luong minh chau~Zien~I thought of hmmm; talking about what i did on xmas.Actually to tell you guys'gals; it was quite a boring day for me;i was moody and all. :XBut, despite all these sorrows. I always try to keep myself happy;& get a grip of myself so i won't be drowned by my own sorrows.& I succeeded. In overcoming my sorrows.Thanks to my beloved sis, Zien. (:Well, initially she sent me an early xmas wish.I was really happy to see her sms,thanks sis.U somehow cheered me up enough just by sending me an sms.(:But of course at the same time; i felt quite bad & sad at the moment.Mixed feelings.Times she needed comfort, i, as a bro, didn't get to be there for her.One word: selfishYes, that's right. Selfish of me at that moment.I still remember it sis. (If you are reading this)I was in maple few minutes later. (Had nothing to do :x)So.. she told me she was in maple also, which was few minutes later.To summarize everything, i went to the event map and took quick ss with her other mates.And then it began, when she start asking me;How are you bro?How's things?How's your family?=/ These questions alone;it made me feel that she really cares about me.i'm sorry sis, if i ever neglected you before. :(Somehow, it was always easy for me to open up to her about the problems i faced.Maybe it's because, she experienced the same thing before.I don't know, but truthfully speaking.It was always easy to do that, even though at times i tried to keep to myself.You will be there chasing after me eh sis?*sigh*I just hope and wished to be a better brother to you.Pray for me that it will come true ok sis?(:It's been about half a year already right sis; since we got to know each other. Haha..Since Msea times to T-1.Thanks to you also for introducing me to this server.Keep in touch.Anh Trai Yeu Em Gai.
Anh Yeu Em.TakeCare Always.-Beloved Bro-~Ziq~SS-es we took.(Event Map) 
Cheers~ ;x

Cheers~ again. x)

I didn't want to smile, i had to. :x
& odd one out. -_-
Ciaozzzzzzzz.(;
Labels: beloved sis, maple T1, Zien